BelgaumBlog: 50000 hits: Thank you readers

10:41 PM Posted by ukmad


“It’s Not The Chances We Take; It’s The Choices We Make, That Determines Our Destiny.” 
Someone said it and I am following it. I merely started this blog as a hobby 490 days ago and today it has seen 50,000 hits. These don’t include the 149 people who receive it daily directly in their mail box.
620 posts in 490 days, an average of more than one post a day with regular news updates from various sources to special stories exclusively on this blog. From covering events just as they happened and got you pictures the fastest I could to showcasing those talents of Belgaum to the world. It has been a long journey for me.
I have made many new friends by this blog and I would cherish their friendship for life. I got designers to design for me, Thanks Leading minds; you made my job easier and more presentable & Hyperwebenable team for their support.
Lastly, THANKS to all those readers who throng my site, some before starting work some later, it has been your support which has brought me here and I won’t let you down.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Congratulations! Belgaumblog.

    Cheers,
    Praveen.Bhagoji

Post a Comment