Allaboutbelgaum.com is now on Leading Minds servers

11:22 AM Posted by ukmad


Now many of you will have a question why this new name and the new host, with time this site has grown and with traffic increasing day after day the earlier server was slow and also unstable, hence this new idea of AllAboutBelgaum.com.

This site will remain the same as Belgaumblog.com which gives you latest news from Belgaum and is now the only site for Belgaum which is updated on a daily basis.
By partnering with Leading Minds, a Belgaum based web Development Company, I feel great to be associated with another Belgaumite who has come forward to help me out in my venture. I could have approached any one on this earth and may be having got a better deal but I settled down for a fellow Belgaumite and who the best in terms of project execution is.

Your site is now hosted on our premium servers in the US based on Grid Server Technology. Grid Server technology is a cluster-based, modern hosting service powered by hundreds of servers working in tandem to power websites, applications and email with unrivaled power, burst ability and reliability.

The Leading minds team migrated to the new domain in less than 12 hours and my site were running. I would like to thank all the team members at Leading Minds for their support.

I also would take this occasion to thank all my readers for their over whelming response.

Then what happens to the Belgaumblog.com, well keep watching this blog for it will be fine tuned in some months to give all Belgaumites another new platform for them to express their selves.
Till then Belgaum’s here @ AllAboutBelgaum.com where are you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment