Helipad is a meeting point

1:38 PM Posted by ukmad




This picture was taken on Tuesday 07-04-2009 at 6.15 pm at the temporary helipad made by the MLIRC during their various training sessions on the Savgaon Road (after Nanawadi). This road has normally very less traffic and you can see a lot of evening walkers on the sides.

That day in particular I was there with my kids and wife to play as normally no one turns up & I love capturing the sun setting at the backdrop there but to my surprise I saw this gang of boys and girls and one more couple there. After a few minutes one girl was waiting for someone and at last her friend came in. In all I saw 5 couples there on the ground who walked down further away, from the boys and girls in the photo also.

Down the same road a new college Angadi Institute of management and technology is being constructed once that’s started this helipad could become be a Friends point or Lovers point, it depends on you, and how you take it.
I don’t want to make any comments on this photo, I would ask each one of you to comment on this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment